Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's 5 O'clock Somewhere

I was up at 5 AM to do a trainer workout. Two episodes of Breaking Bad later I was done. 15 minutes of really really hard intervals is a great way to start the day.

And then I hit a kitten backing out of my driveway to go pick up my laundry (have I mentioned how much I love living around the corner from my mom!) I didn't notice until I got home. But I'm pretty sure it was me. The kitten was still soft and warm when I picked it up to dispose if it. I'm sad now.

Tonight at 5 PM I'll be on a flight to Miami for the Miami to Key West Ragnar relay. Out team name is Road Killers. Seriously. It sounded like an awesome name when we came up with it. I don't know how I feel about it now.

*I came up with this blog while I was on the trainer. It wasn't until I typed the name of the relay team that I realized the blog is a terrible and sad pun.

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sad… I recently saw someone hit a cat on the highway, and though I'm not much of a cat person, I'm still sad about it :(

    On a happier note… have a BLAST at Ragnar! Florida sounds pretty fantastic right now given it's -3.

    ReplyDelete